- These buying – selling rules are legally obligatory document that determines reciprocal rights, duties and responsibilities of a buyer and JSC Skiautiniai” (the Seller) when buying products at the online shop www.skiauciumene.com .
- The contract between the buyer and the Seller is considered to be formed from the moment then buyer orders items by e-mail or telephone and gets Invoice from the Seller.
Personal data protection
- The Buyer have to specify his name, surname, delivery address, phone number and e-mail.
- The Buyer is responsible for providing correct delivery data.
- The Seller obligedes not to provide the Buyer’s data to any third part, except partners who delivers the goods.
- By bank transfer when the Buyer transfers money to the Seller’s SEB bank account LT13 7044 0600 0297 5242.
- By cash, in our shop Rotušės a.1, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Only after receiving the payment for the ordered products the term of delivery is being started to count.
- Our webshop is open 24/7.
- The Seller sends parcels by registered post of ‘Lietuvos pastas’ both in Lithuania and abroad.
- The Buyer can take the ordered products at our shop in Kaunas.
- Price of delivery in Lithuania (except Kursiu Nerija): 2-3 € (according to parcel’s weight).
- For international regsitrated post please contact us. We individually count up the price according parcel’s weight and your country.
- Ordered products are being sent within 1-5 business days after the Seller receive payment.
- If the Seller doesn’t have this product on stock, it could take up to 14 business days to produce and deliver it.
- All our production is of the high quality, but could be returned within 14 working days.
- Before returning the product the Buyer must inform the Seller by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone and indicate the reason for returning it.
- The product must be returned clean, not used and packed.
- Payment is returned during 30 days. The Buyer must pay delivery cost, if product confirm the ordered one.